Sunday, August 24, 2008

HEALTHY EATING!


Over the last 5 years, I have gained 30 lbs because I eat what I want. I joined the gym in Senatobia but I am not consistent with going. Last semester, I was going every night after work and I could see the change in my body and I had more energy. I was using the treadmill for 45 minutes and doing about 20 minutes of toning and strengthening. But, something happened and I got off that routine. I have to do something because I cannot wear over half of my wardrobe in my closet. You would think that this would motivate me but I am still slowly gaining weight. Last week, I started again trying to eat better. I read somewhere that 90% of weight loss is changing your eating habit and only 10% is exercising. However, I will continue exercising because I enjoy riding my bike. Hopefully, I will continue to shed off these hips and thighs.


Two weeks again, I was invited to a Saladmasters party. I was suprised with how good the food tasted. The cookware is unbelieveably. We had fried chicken which was not cooked in oil. We had a delicious cake which was cooked on the stovetop . We had cabbage, corn and carrots which were all cooked together and the flavor was excellent. The cookware kept all the nurtrients of the food. I wished that I had those thousands of dollars to purchase a set for my mom. She would enjoy it very much.

No comments: