Saturday, October 17, 2009

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO READ BETWEEN THE CRITICISMS

I love marriage vine ministries. I haven't been reading them as I should. They just offer so much needed information for families. One that has stuck with me since I read it was "READING BETWEEN THE CRITICISMS".

Excerpt from the minute, "If your spouse often criticizes you for not "helping them", they are telling you that acts of service is their love language". PEOPLE TEND TO CRITICIZE THEIR SPOUSE MOST LOUDLY IN THE AREA WHERE THEY THEMSELVES HAVE THE DEEPEST EMOTIONAL NEED.

I agree with this wholeheartedly. I find myself criticizing my friends for not spending time with me. "Spending Time" is one of my love languages. I love to spend time with a person that I adore. This is how I get closer and to mention that I LOVE TO TALK!!!

My issue is that my friend from Memphis will not come to Mississippi. I have known him for four years but he makes excuses that it is too far and that he does not like driving. So, we have not been to a movie together in months because I decided to stop driving 30 to 40 minutes to watch a movie with him. I could not seem to understand why I was bothered about this. But, this minute explained it very well. IT'S MY LOVE LANGUAGE.

So, I urge everyone to know the LOVE LANGUAGE OF YOURSELF and OTHERS IN YOUR LIFE. FOR MY MOM, IT IS DEFINITELY "ACTS OF SERVICE".

1 comment:

Sac Hermes Kelly Autres said...

Picnic backpacks are of proper relevance for people Beats by Dre Headphones who wish to carry bags as a substitute of baskets all over their picnic. Also you can delight " special " someone by treating the face using a unforgettable picnic basket tas burberry practical knowledge that he/ she might remember for a lifetime Px90 Workout!
The picnic backpacks are built over these different types of method that a person can carry apparel and utensils both when shopping. These backpacks are delightfully created to have the very important merchandise. A variety of them would be the following: Pack for two main: A few of the backpacks can be found for less than two persons P90x Workout. These backpacks are actually less significant in dimensions and they've two flaps. In people two flaps you can share your garments start of this companion. A single analysts you could have your clothes despite the fact that during the other you are able to put in place the clothing of this spouse. These are definitely meant for only two individuals and therefore are around in a variety of colours and designs P90x Reviews. People typically want these bags which are properly constructed in pink and red Beats by Dre. White backpacks are available px90 reviews. A number of them have attractive floral motifs.