Thursday, October 15, 2009

CLUTTER RESCUE!!!!!

648 P485C c.1

Foreword: This book is for anyone who has spent 20 minutes looking for the remote, moved homework to put dinner on the table, searched high and low for that favorite sweater-only to find it crumpled under a stack of dirty clothes-or missed paying a bill on time because it was stuffed in a junk drawer.

I have an issue with clutter. I have never been an organized person. I know this is not a good system. However, I did attempt to organize my closet after an assignment in my "organization of information" class. It did not last very long... me applying these principles. So when I saw this book a couple of weeks ago, I took it home but it took some days before I looked through the pages of it. Chapter 2 was a major interest for me because my bedroom is where I live. It is too small for what I do. I have a computer and computer desk in my bedroom. This takes up a lot of space. And, there are tons of written papers, past assignments, and articles that I am holding on to until I take my "proficiency exam" next summer. So, I definitely needed some advice on how to de-clutter my bedroom.

TIPS THAT I AM USING:
  • STORAGE IN STYLE: I AM USING MY LUGGAGE TO STORE SEASONAL CLOTHES. PERHAPS, I CAN FORGO MY MONTHLY STORAGE BILL WHICH IS MAINLY BECAUSE OF CLOTHES.
  • THE CLOTHES QUESTION: I HAVE MORE THAN I CARE TO MENTION. MOST OF THEM ARE TOO SMALL THAT ARE HANGING IN MY CLOSET AND IT HAS BEEN MORE THAN A YEAR SINCE I HAVE WORN THEM.
  • THE CLOSET RULES: I AM TRYING TO HANG LESS CLOTHES AND USE SOME OF MY AVAILABLE DRAWERS. ALSO, I AM TRYING TO KEEP MY SHIRTS, JEANS, AND SKIRTS TOGETHER. HOPEFULLY, THIS WILL ELIMINATE SOME OF MY GET READY FOR WORK STRESS.
  • SIMPLE UNDER BED BOXES: GREAT FOR MY PILES OF PAPERS ON MY COMPUTER DESK.

2 comments:

Pedro said...

Nice Blog :) I´ve enjoy reading it

Cheers From Portugal

Sac Hermes Kelly Autres said...

Picnic backpacks are of proper relevance for people who wish to carry bags as a substitute of baskets all Px90 Workout over their picnic. Also you can delight " special " someone by treating the face using a unforgettable picnic basket tas burberry practical knowledge that he/ she might remember for a lifetime!
The picnic backpacks are built over these different types of method that a person can carry apparel and utensils both when shopping Beats by Dre. These backpacks are delightfully created to have the very important merchandise Beats by Dre Headphones. A variety of them would be the following: Pack for two main: A few of the backpacks can be found for less than two persons. These backpacks are actually less significant in dimensions and they've two flaps. In people two flaps you can share your garments start of this companion px90 reviews. A single analysts you could have your clothes despite the fact that during the other you are able to put in place the clothing of this spouse. These are definitely meant for only two individuals and therefore are around in a variety of colours and designs. People typically want these bags which are properly constructed in pink and red P90x Reviews. White backpacks are available P90x Workout. A number of them have attractive floral motifs.