Sunday, October 26, 2008

Love Notes on His Pillow: And Other Everyday Ways to Keep Your Love Alive



Love Notes on His Pillows by Linda Gilden offers creative ways for spouses to show love toward one another. According to marriagevine, when someone compliments us, it makes us feel good. When someone appreciates us, we feel that we have value. Well, these are the things that we need to do for our spouses. Take some time and plant some hide and seek notes throughout the home and other places. Here are some examples taken from the book.
  • Love note for the dresser: Thanks for doing the laundry. I appreciate having clean clothes to wear.
  • Love note for the lunch box: Thank you for working hard to support our family. We love you.
  • Love note for the refrigerator: Enjoy your snack. I'd like to nibble on you.
  • Love note for the remote control: You really know how to push the right buttons with me.
  • Love note for the freezer. Wow! It's cold in here, but my heart is warm every time I think of you.


I JUST LOVE THESE NOTES! THERE ARE SO MANY WAYS TO KEEP LOVE GOING STRONG IN MARRIAGES WITHOUT MUCH COST. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU GETTING THIS BOOK FOR YOURSELF OR A FRIEND.

No comments: