Sunday, September 21, 2008

WHICH ONE ARE YOU?






Sanguine? Melancholy? Phlegmatic? Choleric?



Do these names mean anything to you? These are personality types that we all have. I never knew which one I was until reading this book. Well, actually, a friend had been discussing this with me because of our constant disagreements and it was completely foreign to me. This is what led to the reading of this book. The result was that I was amazed to find out so much about myself and others. It revealed to me why I am so bothered by some people and why I just get along so well with others.

Moreover, this book revealed to me how to deal with other personalities successfully. And, how I would be as a parent, co-worker, friend, and even my EMOTIONS based upon my personality. Also, I liked the examples of problems that were given and then the solutions on how to handle them. And, these solutions were great. In my opinion, they created respect and boundaries between the parties.


The self-test in this book revealed that I am a Choleric/Phlegmatic person. I agree because for years I have been goal-oriented and not easily discouraged. And, I am a very peaceful, easygoing and relaxed person.

However, I must admit though that I have become balanced in some areas that does not characterize a Phlegmatic person. Growing into a mature person, I have revolved into a more balanced person which reflects some characteristics of a Melancholy and a Sanguine as well. For instance, I am making efforts to keep home in good order (cleaning), sacrifice own will for others , have a sense of humor and be cheerful despite whatever.

Take the on-line test and find out what your personality type is!

No comments: