Thursday, August 21, 2008

LIES WOMEN BELIEVE...




HAVE YOU EVER HAD THESE THOUGHTS?


God should fix my problems since I am a servant of his.


My sin is not really that bad.


I can make it without consistent time in the Word and prayer.


I have to have a husband to be happy.


If my circustmances were different, I would be different.


These are some lies that many of us have been taught and we believe them. However, with spritual insight from a spiritual woman, we could be free from these myths. It's Nancy Leigh DeMoss!


She is a Christian and she speaks the truth to women. I heard about this book at a Familylife Conference, last year. From the very beginning to the ending, this book freed me from some lies that I believed. In many areas, I am free from that twisted way of thinking. I realize that I am nothing without God in my life. It is he who knows what is best for me so I allow him to guide me and not SELF. Take a look at what she covers about God, Sin, Priorities, Marriage, Children, Emotions, and Circumstances.










No comments: